Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Operation New Job

So I have begun my new job. I have been relocated and reassigned from what I was doing in the beginning. I am no longer working at the Spangdahlem CDC I have been relocated to the Bitburg CDC. I am no longer working as a preschool teacher I am now the lead in the pre-tot room. Change is GREAT. I work well with change and its never really bothered me. What I dont work well with is chaos and chaos seems to be what they call "in-processing." You would think it would be easy to go from building to building getting a piece of paper signed and filling out needed information but apparently for me its not. I dont know why but for some reason I cant seem to get this in-processing thing together and it makes me want to pull my hair out. There seems to be a lack of communication between the offices and squadrons and this seems to be the true root of the problem. Hopefully soon all this will be finished and I can just go to work everyday and spend time with my kids and have a fun day.

1 comment:

  1. Girl!!!! I don't know how I found this blog... I think it was a God thing! LOL How are you guys? Congrats on the new job and decision to stay in Germany, sounds like you made the best choice. Please tell Chris hello for us.. Love, Kristy

    ReplyDelete